KCI® V.A.C. Simplicity™
Wound Healing at the Touch of a Button
V.A.C. Simplicity™ uses proprietary Sensa T.R.A.C.™ Technology and proven V.A.C.® Therapy control to create a unique environment that has been shown to promote the wound healing process, reduce edema, prepare the wound bed for closure, promote the formation of granulation tissue and remove infectious materials, all while minimizing pain and discomfort. With over 9 million wounds treated worldwide, no other single therapy has made such an impact.
The V.A.C. Simplicity Therapy unit is designed to provide a single pressure setting and mode of therapy option - continuous -125 mmHg - which is commonly prescribed by healthcare providers for many types of wounds.
- Simple interface minimizes device training time
- Automatically delivers the most commonly prescribed NPWT setting of Continuous -125 mmHg
- SensaT.R.A.C. Technology continually monitors and regulates prescribed pressure at the wound site
- Quick Release canisters allow for efficient replacement
- Multi-orientational canister allows for patient mobility and product position flexibility
- 300mL canister minimizes canister changes
- Long battery life (14+ hours) with fast recharge time
- Lightweight and portable
- Carrying case allows discreet delivery of therapy on-the-go
- Alarms help provide patient safety
© KCI Licensing, Inc. All rights reserved. Joerns is a trademark of Joerns Healthcare. All other trademarks designated herein are proprietary to KCI Licensing Inc., its affiliates and/or licensors.